Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dana Laymon







Dana Laymon is a Wilmington, NC based photographer. She does weddings, belly pics and engagement shots as well as her art photography.
I love this shot of New York City with the FEDEX truck (Well, it looks like a graffiti covered FEDEX truck anyways!) For about 5 years I did wholesale trade shows in New York and always shipped my goods via FEDEX. Did you know that you can ship directly to a FEDEX location, then go and pick it up there? I started doing this after I shipped my jewellery to the hotel I was staying at ( they said they would secure the box under lock and key) and found it sitting in the lobby when I got there, for anyone to walk away with. That’s some good customer service- NOT!
Oh how I miss New York. sigh...
Click on the post title to check out her shop!

No comments: