Monday, March 23, 2009

Bailey Doesn't Bark







Re Jin Lee is the New York City based designer of Bailey Doesn’t Bark, a contemporary wares and paper goods company. Originally from Brazil, she got her Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design from Faculdade Santa Marcelina – São Paulo, and began her career as a fashion designer and stylist.
The call of the artist couldn't be ignored though, so she started Bailey Doesn't bark to fullfill that dream. I love the humour of her products... imagine eating your morning cereal from a bowl with a cockroach on it, or taking your dishes with ants on them to a picnic! I'm especially partial to her Four Seasons collections as well. Simple and beautiful!
Click on the post title to see more!

8 comments:

fookaDESIGNS said...

great feature! I love the simplicity and the humor!

maryjmaalouf said...

Beautiful work!

UniquePaperBoutique said...

Love the simplistic line of the dishes combined with a humorous take on life!

Katy said...

That tea cup with the teabag and spoon on it is wonderful!

kellyssima said...

yeah... she's super talented!

AnniKae said...

I love this blog. You've done a terrific job.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so pure and fresh!

The Design Boards said...

I'm such a fan of her work! I bought my sister in law the tea cup mug for Christmas, she loved it.