Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Atomic Lodge






Atomic Lodge is a Milwaukee based husband and wife collaboration of SuZanna Anna and Mykl Stanley. They both have our own individual shops on Etsy (MyklStanley and suzannanna.)
This shop is for joint projects and the more mid century inspired art they do on their own. I happen to LOVE mid century modern decor, which is what drew me to this shop. My own apartment happens to have an awful lot of vintage teak, a great metal sculpture from the 1960's and a good mix of new mid-century modern inspired pieces. I think one of these lovely pieces would be a great addition to my home, but I'm currently out of wall space... when I move though I will be buying one (or four) of these fantastic prints!

2 comments:

lesley said...

great find!! i have a weakness for midcentury inspired patterns...

Unknown said...

they are lovely