Friday, March 20, 2009

Apak







APAK is the Portland, Oregon based husband and wife collaborative art team of Aaron and Ayumi Piland. They create wonderful gouache and acrylic paintings that are exhibited around the world. I have bought from their Etsy shop at least twice now, I absolutely LOVE their Gocco cards! I have a very hard time giving them away, only to the special people who I know will apreciate it will get one... suffice it to say I still haven't parted with too many of them!
I love these colourful new limited edition prints, they take me to another world of fantasy and fun, they really let your imagination take flight!
Click on the post title to check out their shop!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I've never seen their work before, it's wonderful. Thanks.

Nostalgic Nosh said...

These are so whimsical! I love it!