Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kim Smith






Kim is a jewellery designer living in Wolverhampton, UK. She’s a wife, mom and self described beadaholic. I can relate! As a jewellery designer myself I’ve always loved sparkly things.
True story... I was at a shop here in Vancouver called Beadworks digging through their bin of African glass beads. This little boy came up to me and asked if I’d help find him a purple bead. I was looking for him when his mom came up and told him it was time to go. I looked up and who was it? Susan Sarandon! I did a double take, but didn’t say anything, just smiled. I love her though, so it was kind of exciting!
Back to my featured artist... I love these yummy bracelets so much! They’re just juicy, aren’t they? She also makes earrings and necklaces, but the bracelets just captivated me!
Click on the post title to see her entire collection!

9 comments:

SavageBabble said...

Okay, I have to sat that these are stunning. Just gorgeous!

Kim Smith said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your stunning blog, you are so kind and a fabulous artist yourself!

Melody said...

Wow. Fabulous.

SpringColors said...

lovely

elsie said...

I love these bracelets - and really appreciate them as I am just too lazy to do all of that detailed work! love your blog just discovered you on an etsy forum thread - my daughter is studying at emily carr so I love to follow vancouver blogs - come on over and visit me sometime:

http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Beautiful jewelry. Scrumptious colors and exquisite beads.

JewelryWorksbyKim said...

Just beautiful! She definitely needed to be showcased.

marysgranddaughter said...

So so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!
smiles,Deena