Friday, April 24, 2009

Opulent Oddities







Jordan is the talented designer behind Opulent Oddities. She spends her weekends scouring the local flea markets and antique stores with her family and little chihuahua Harvey. She must have some better flea markets in her neighbourhood than mine does, because she has some really cool things in her shop! I love how she breathes new life into found objects and transforms them into something fantastic and wearable. You would not go unnoticed wearing one of these bad boys!
She loves to paint as well, but has been focusing her energy on creating her successful jewellery business. As a jeweller myself, I know how hard it can be to switch gears from one endeavour to the next... I’m always trying to fit in time for other art!
Click on the post title to view her Etsy shop!

1 comment:

Jamie's Jewels said...

Ive seen this shop before, I really like it alot..