Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kumquat







Michelle is the Montreal artist and designer behind Kumquat. I love the word Kumquat! Great shop name!
It’s as easy as this to have your very own super cool return address labels... decide on the style you’d like, put your text in the “message to the seller” when you’re checking out, receive a proof via convo. within 24 hours and bingo – your labels will be shipped 3 days later! How’s that for service?

I think Michelle and I would get along just fine... she’s a self described paper freak as well... I understand, maybe we can start a support group?
Check out her fantastic shop by clicking on the post title!

2 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

I'm a paper-phile too. Nice blog!

Dallas Shaw said...

her designs look great- i'm heading over now

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com